So http://server/exchange/smtp_local-part didn’t work? Hmm... I’m more than
a little troubled by that idea.

On 1/12/03 12:41, "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bingo Thanks Kevin that got IE to work. Gave me username and password prompt
logged into correct mailbox.
Outlook still not asking me to login. Any Ideas?!!

        -----Original Message-----
       From: Kevin Rutledge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
       Sent: Sun 1/12/2003 11:30 AM
       To: Matt
       Subject: RE: owa outlook 2002 outlook 2000 sr1

        It seems odd that Netscape works, but IE doesn't. Makes me think
there
        is an intergrated log on happening using network credentials.  Have
you
        tried reseting the IE security settings to default for the internet
        zone?  There is an option to prompt for password or log on
automatically
        in the security settings.

        -Kevin

m隊[hy_\z[,      )r?ZZvh?+-i22?G(