-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Thursday, January 16, 2003 1:19 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: the spam product question
Subject: RE: the spam product question

And that's bad, correct.  My somewhat limited knowledge would think
that's bad.

So is it safe to assume that as I look at product, because it's a
gateway product, that it doesn't need to be software specific cause I'll
never be actually installing exchange 5.5 on my antispam server?