When I move from one server to another I find that comparing the public
folder resources at the server level gave me that warm fuzzy feeling. Easily
done with "save window contents" and Excel. I can spot right away any folder
that hasn't fully replicated yet.

And I always leave the old machine up but with exchange services shut down
for a few days to make sure everything is working. Then I do an offline
backup of the old server before I finish removing it.

Ronni

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the
birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. - James Dent