-----Original Message-----
From: Clishe, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Friday, January 17, 2003 1:06 PM
Posted To: List - Exchange Server List
Conversation: Users must login twice to OWA
Subject: Users must login twice to OWA

Exchange 2000 SP3 running on Windows 2000 SP3.

This is a brand new Exchange 2000 environment. When users access OWA,
they are prompted for their credentials. Upon entering their
credentials, they are immediately prompted again. After entering their
credentials the second time, OWA works fine.

Microsoft article Q324774 describes this problem and says the solution
is to specify the default domain in the authentication tab of the Public
virtual directory. I have done exactly as the article states, but users
still must login twice.

I have also done a Google search, but I haven't found any suggestions
other than setting the default domain, as the MS article suggests.

Any idea's?

J a s o n  C l i s h e
Senior Network Engineer
Analysts International, Sequoia Services Group

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Direct: (248) 371-3542
Mobile: (248) 891-8780