I once saw this - being prompted for every graphic in OWA. That was a result of
deliberately applying service pack to the back-end before upgrading the front-ends
(just wanted to see what would happen)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Kane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 1:03 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Users must login twice to OWA

Yeah we had to set it on manually, on one server before we made the
change we were actually getting prompted for each graphic coming from
the Virtual Directory (just seemed to be an oddity) however setting it
the same as the other servers seemed to cure it.  We didn't modify any
NTFS permissions at all - just the Virtual Directory.

HTH

Jason