Try the other? Was it a send as, or on behalf of?

On 1/17/03 15:24, "RBHATIA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you mean the user who sent the message or the user on whose behalf the
message was sent ? I have logged in as the user who sent the message and
checked - same problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 4:27 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Question about BCC

Log in as the user and check the message.

On 1/17/03 14:45, "RBHATIA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a user who claims that he sent a newsletter via email using a
different mailbox as the FROM address (to which he had "Send As"
permissions), he used the BCC field to send his email to approximately 300
receipients that included 2 internal distribution lists.
I have 2 problems:
A) The email didn't come through to any of the distribution list members in
our organization. The MTA queues were empty.
B) When I open up the email in the user's SENT ITEMS folder to verify who
the email was sent to, I don't see a BCC field (when I click on VIEW, the
BCC FIELD entry is greyed out and it isn't checked either) so I can't tell
which recipients were included in the mailing. Normally, when I send a test
email to someone using the BCC field, I can always view the contents of the
BCC field when I open up the email in my SENT ITEMS folder. Why is it that I

can't see the BCC field contents in this case ?
I'm sure the email did go out as we got a couple of Undeliverables and I see

some of the mail stuck in the IMC queue for bad addresses.