Hi.  I got a request from one of my user here and I really don't know how to answer to
this.

First of all, we are using Exchange 2000 SP3, and clients are Outlook 2000 SP3.  All
of our users has 2 smtp addresses (user@companyA and user@companyB) with one as
default.  My user want's to choose which of his two address he will use when he sends
a message.

For exemple:
user@companyA is the default and the user wants to use user@companyB to send a
particular message.

I tried using the "from field" or the ReplyTO option in Outlook, but receipient keep
receive mail from user@companyA.

My question is:  Is it possible to choose which address I will use to send a message?