You can do it with two accounts, yes.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Walden H.
Leverich III
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 12:03 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Selecting address

Could there not be a second account w/Send As permissions where the
@companyB address was the default for that account? I could then select
that account in the from field in outlook. I know I can do it under 5.5,
but E2K is different in many ways.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President