From: East, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 12:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Strange 550 error

Actually the name "optonline.net" is misleading, the company I believe is
"Optimum Online" or some such, n'est ce pas? But the name was a point of
discussion, Jeffrey; it appears that the first thing that a spammer does
after bringing the KFC and Schlitz into his trailer is to pick a domain name
with the phrase "opt-in" in it. At the moment I am turfing email from
optinforyou, optindeals, opt-inemail, optinllc, and about 30 other domains
with the word "opt" in them.

--
be - MOS

The use of money is all the advantage there is to having money.
                -- B. Franklin