Given the restraints imposed... Write a server side script to send a
notification including the details deemed relevant.

On 2/25/03 3:09, "Green, Jacky {PGI~Welwyn}" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,
I have set up several moderated calendars that are accessible via the Public
Folders (running Exchange 5.5). The idea being that anyone of a group of
people could make a booking, and if approved it would be entered into the
calendar. There are several calendars (e.g. Meeting Room 1, Meeting Room 2,
etc). This side of things works fine.

The problem is that when a calendar entry arrives in the inbox of the
moderator, there seems to be no way of knowing which calendar the booking is
for. You can see who made the booking, but it cannot be easily approved and
moved to the appropriate calendar, as the email makes no mention of the
moderated folder it is coming from.

I don't want Users to have to type in manually which Meeting Room they are
booking, and I don't want to use Mailboxes instead of Public Folders for the
Meeting rooms.

Does anyone know how I can include more details so the moderator is aware of
the calendar the message relates to?

many thanks
Jay Green