From: John Sutton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 8:02 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Public Folder Replication

"Sites" is a Windows 2000 term.  You organize servers in a domain into
sites for a better handle on replication traffic, among other things.
Make sure that the Exchange application servers are on subnets that
correspond to defined sites in your organization (eg Exchange is on a
subnet that is included in a site definition)

John