I’m having problems with some of my folders that are not replicating to
the New 2003 server form a 5.5 server.

I’ve searched and seen that people have had this issue and I can’t seem to
find a fix.

Some of my public folders are not getting replicated, if you look in the
replication status you see that they are still “local modified”

There are two issues that are weird…it seems this only happens to folders
that are nested several time.  Also the folder directly above it did not
have an associated SMTP address…it was never mail to so the address was
removed.

I fixed one of them yesterday but dont know what I did to get it going
again?!

Can anyone point me to anything that will get my replication going on
these last few folders??

Thanks!