Hi all,

I know this has been discussed before on this list but please bear with me ...

>From my experience, the whitepapers and articles I have read, and the input from
>people on this list, I have the understanding that when you set up OWA for an
>Exchange 5.5 only organisation that has multiple sites and servers, you need to only
>specify one Exchange Server that OWA connects to, and users whose accounts are not
>held on that server are automatically redirected to their home server for access to
>their mailbox.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/exchange/content/whitepapers/owa_tshoot.asp
(under the Additional Information heading)

However ... I have a colleague that believes that either:

1. the ASP code in OWA needs to be changed OR
2. users need to enter their Exchange Server name

when multiple servers and sites exist, and that redirection to the user's home server
is not automatic.

Can anyone confirm for me please?

Thanks
Sakti