-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chakravarty,
Sakti
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 6:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA config (revisited)

Hi all,

I know this has been discussed before on this list but please bear with
me ...

>From my experience, the whitepapers and articles I have read, and the
input from people on this list, I have the understanding that when you
set up OWA for an Exchange 5.5 only organisation that has multiple sites
and servers, you need to only specify one Exchange Server that OWA
connects to, and users whose accounts are not held on that server are
automatically redirected to their home server for access to their
mailbox.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/exchange/content
/whitepapers/owa_tshoot.asp
(under the Additional Information heading)

However ... I have a colleague that believes that either:

1. the ASP code in OWA needs to be changed OR
2. users need to enter their Exchange Server name

when multiple servers and sites exist, and that redirection to the
user's home server is not automatic.

Can anyone confirm for me please?

Thanks
Sakti