You've got to contact them and have them take you out of their database.

-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor, Skip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 10:06 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Open Relay Help

Apparently my mail server has been listed as an Open Relay at
http://njabl.org/.

I've followed the instructions listed in the following FAQ, and still get
listed as an open relay.

3.73 Q: How can I configure my Exchange server so it can't be used as an
open relay?
A: http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=7696

My server is as follows:
Windows 2000 SP2
Exchange 5.5 SP4
Trend Micro's ScanMail and EManager are installed and current on version and
pattern files.

I have been unsuccessful in finding and searching the archives.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Skip Taylor, MCSE
Network Administrator
Jordan, Jones, and Goulding

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990,
fax (212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.