-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor, Skip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, May 29, 2003 9:06 AM
Posted To: swynk
Conversation: Open Relay Help
Subject: Open Relay Help

Apparently my mail server has been listed as an Open Relay at
http://njabl.org/.

I've followed the instructions listed in the following FAQ, and still
get listed as an open relay.

3.73 Q: How can I configure my Exchange server so it can't be used as an
open relay?
A: http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=7696

My server is as follows:
Windows 2000 SP2
Exchange 5.5 SP4
Trend Micro's ScanMail and EManager are installed and current on version
and pattern files.

I have been unsuccessful in finding and searching the archives.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Skip Taylor, MCSE
Network Administrator
Jordan, Jones, and Goulding