Why would a company who sends me so much SPAM sell a product called "SpamSucks!"?
Especially spam trying to sell me a product called "SpamSucks!"  And sent with a
throw-away account at juno.com as a reply-to address, yet sent through a spamming
firm's (roving.com) servers... yeesh.  How many more alarms need to go off here before
people realize how egregiously these people commit the crime they're purported to
guard against???

Just trying to help a struggling business gain exposure to their target audience...
We now return you to your regularly scheduled technical discussion.  I'll be over
there adding sunbelt.com to my smtp gateway filters if you need me.  Not that it'll
help me since they obfuscate the injection point of their spam.

-tom