You will need a 3rd party fax server. GFI Faxmaker is a nice and well priced
system.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 3:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

Well what I've been asked to look into is if you were to send an outlook
contact who only has a fax number, how can you get exchange server to
transfer the message to MSFAX?  If anyone has any tips I'd be grateful,
tahnks.

Well I'm just looking into this right now, but I'm wondering if anyone here
has any resources or any tips as to how I can achieve this.

Justin