-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Sync Folders - Small Bandwith

If the user is working offline consistently and synchronizing periodically,
I don't see why you'd have an issue. I've set up large numbers of users to
work this way in the past. While Outlook 11 does offer some enhancements,
working offline with an OST is a pretty common scenario.