you got a correct recipient policy for your internal domain name?

-----Original Message-----
From: CV [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 11:52 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Error on inbound mail 550 5.7.1

All:

I am receiving the following error when sending into my system from
outside:

Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for (email address)

Does anyone have a clue about this one?

I have checked, double checked, and triple checked my SMTP Connector
properties for correct access and relaying information.

All looks good according to newest MS documentation.

I should add, I can send and receive internally just fine.

Thanks

CV