Hello everone,

finally got the boss at a side job to scrap MS Proxy 2.0 and put a PIX 515 in.
Exchange 5.5 is running on the same box as Proxy 2.0.  i removed Proxy 2.0 and now OWA
5.5 does not work thru my PIX.  i have a NAT translation configured for our mail
server and have tcp ports 25 and 80 open on the pix for OWA.  when i go to the page, i
get "You are not authorized to view this page"  HPPT 403 Forbidden error.  i have Log
on Locally rights on this machine and was wondering what else i should check.  it was
working perfectly before until i changed our Proxy out for a real firewall.  Server is
NT 4.0 (for now) SP 6a IIS 4.0.

any help is appreciated.....

Bob C.