Tony,

that did it...i must have missed that article, i had the one for 2000.....thanks for
the help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Hlabse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:04 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Help with OWA 5.5 after changing firewalls....

Try this link for starters.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B326856

From: "Chyka Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help with OWA 5.5 after changing firewalls....
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:04:31 -0400

Hello everone,

finally got the boss at a side job to scrap MS Proxy 2.0 and put a PIX 515
in.  Exchange 5.5 is running on the same box as Proxy 2.0.  i removed Proxy
2.0 and now OWA 5.5 does not work thru my PIX.  i have a NAT translation
configured for our mail server and have tcp ports 25 and 80 open on the pix
for OWA.  when i go to the page, i get "You are not authorized to view this
page"  HPPT 403 Forbidden error.  i have Log on Locally rights on this
machine and was wondering what else i should check.  it was working
perfectly before until i changed our Proxy out for a real firewall.  Server
is NT 4.0 (for now) SP 6a IIS 4.0.

any help is appreciated.....

Bob C.