Cisco won't authenticate to a PF.  It requires a mailbox.

-----Original Message-----
From: Presley, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 10:33 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Back up Exchange WITHOUT backing up voice mail from Cisco
Uni fied Messaging

Why not store the voice mail messages in public folders (each person
gets their own of course) that live on a dedicated pf store for vm and
set a different type of backup schedule for that pf store?  You could
also set up the folders so that they delete any messages in the folders
that are over say 2 weeks (or whatever is required).