Hello,

We are having a strange problem with one user's (we'll call her "User
A") calendar and specifically with meeting requests. Here is the
scenario:

1) User A sends invitation to User B for a meeting.
2) User B accepts invitation.
3) A short while later (the time varies), User A will receive a meeting
cancellation of that meeting.
4) A check of User B's "Sent Items" folder shows a cancellation even
though they never issued the cancellation.

This has happened to User A at least a half-dozen times, and is not with
any specific recipient. Also, they have been able to send many other
successful meeting requests. This is on Exchange 2000 SP3 with Outlook
2002 on an all Windows 2000 network. Also, this is not happening to
other users.

Here's some of what I've tried so far:

1) I've checked the recipients' workstations for any auto-cancel rules
and found none.
2) I've scanned the workstation for viruses and found none.
3) Searched MS's knowledgebase and read anything I could find on
canceled meetings.
4) Tried starting Outlook with the /celanfreebusy and /cleanreminders
switches.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Steve