-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Helfer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:37 AM
Posted To: Exchange (Swynk)
Conversation: Anyone else having trouble with AOLs new SPAM rules?
Subject: RE: Anyone else having trouble with AOLs new SPAM rules?

  This is going over my head, I'm afraid. How can the accepting host
know that the sending server has a dynamic IP address?  Surely it's not
changing in the middle of a mail send?  Is the recipient doing a reverse
DNS lookup or something?

  Trying to learn something in Pittsburgh  Jim Helfer