I like the idea of me maintaining it better... but I am not seeing where
to specify route by domain....

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Sachs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:53 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Anyone else having trouble with AOLs new SPAM rules?

I've had problems from a dynamic dns site on a cable modem sending to
aol for a long time.   ISP's smtp server is the only way to go -
smarthost is one way, you can also set up an smtp connector to send mail
to specific domains to your isp's smtp server such as aol.com.   Your
choice if you trust your isp's mail server more, or your ability to keep
the list on your connector current for domains that won't except your
outgoing email directly