-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Bentley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 6:26 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

I have a client whom we are going to move to exchange 2000/3.  He is
accustomed to having all email incoming and outgoing to have 2 copies
delivered to him and 1 copy delivered to his secretary (don't ask me).
So no matter who the email is for if it has his domain on the address he
wants to see it (perhaps it's a spam fetish).
Does any one have any ideas on how to pull this off in exchange.  I know
I can create client rules but those can be turned off.
Thanx.

Bentley

This email message may contain information that is confidential and proprietary to
Babcock & Brown or a third party.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy the original and any copies of the original message.
Babcock & Brown takes measures to protect the content of its communications.  However,
Babcock & Brown cannot guarantee that email messages will not be intercepted by third
parties or that email messages will be free of errors or viruses.