I have a client whom we are going to move to exchange 2000/3.  He is
accustomed to having all email incoming and outgoing to have 2 copies
delivered to him and 1 copy delivered to his secretary (don't ask me).
So no matter who the email is for if it has his domain on the address he
wants to see it (perhaps it's a spam fetish).
Does any one have any ideas on how to pull this off in exchange.  I know
I can create client rules but those can be turned off.
Thanx.

Bentley