I have to support a temp server for 2 more weeks running win2k sp4 and
exchange 2k sp3. No firewall ( I know) All users are remote. OWA does
work.
Outlook worked yesterday not today. All of the sudden no one remotely
can login. I can login the server is my network. This server has been
running fine for 3 weeks. I checked the RPC service  it is running. All
remote users have lmhosts files. Do I need to check for permissions for
remote users?

Please help