We had the problem here. Once we pulled  the Intel 510 switches and put in
Cisco, it went away.

-----Original Message-----
From: Russ Payne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 7:52 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: "Requesting Data from Exchange Server" too much

I have several 5.5 servers that have this problem, too, primarily when the
client is Outlook XP (same workstations did not have an access problem under
Outlook 2000).  The clients are on the LAN, and the 5.5 servers are NOT
multi-homed or clustered.  Been looking for a solution myself, but haven't
found one.

FWIW