I didn't see anything on whitehouse.gov or ready.gov, but my counterpart in
Facilities just forwarded a BOMA memo mentioning such a warning coming from
DHS.

Hopefully we are all already on alert for this virus, and are already
protected.  It's an old issue that should have been eliminated a while ago...