-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:45 PM
Posted To: List - Exchange Server List
Conversation: PST version - revisited
Subject: RE: PST version - revisited

Remember that OL2003 creates a different type of PST (Unicode format)
that cannot be read by other versions of Outlook.  Could it be that when
you opened the PST originally from within OL2003, you chose to change
the format?  If so, you will have to open it with OL2003 again.  If OLXP
will not open it, I would try that next (open with OL2003 Beta)

Ben Winzenz
Network Engineer
Gardner & White
(317) 581-1580 ext 418