pst19upg fails instantly.  *sigh*.

Thanks tho...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:56 PM
Posted To: List - Exchange Server List
Conversation: PST version - revisited
Subject: RE: PST version - revisited

Might also try running the pst19upg tool.  If it was an old file, this
upgrades it to a newer format.  Might help, might not.  A Google search
ought to give you some places to download it.

Ben Winzenz
Network Engineer
Gardner & White
(317) 581-1580 ext 418