From: Locey, Dan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 8:04 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OK, abuse well deserved....

I'll take you up on that!

I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised and disappointed about one of the
other threads going on right now.... it's getting kind of personal.
Obviously, this is not monitored, and if people want to resort to public
flaming on a technical platform, well, I guess that is their choice,
however, I find it pretty childish.  Take it off-line, please, because it is
just making them look like idiots.  Mine was an honest mistake, their's is
an intentional bash.  I thought public flaming was passé by now.