From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 August 2003 14:53
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: outbound [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

any ideas on where to look?

we forward to our ISP's outgoing smtp . . .

we get incoming ok

since yesterday afternoon no outgoing emails make it to their destination

I can ping smtp forwarder from my IMC server

nothing in any IMC queues
nothing in any MTA queues on ANY server in our site
Checking the site addressing table shows the right server as the 1 cost for
smtp

Our ISP says there is no problem there but doesnt see our mail go into their
queues
Using OE I can send email to my corp account and out through their smtp
server.

any ideas how to track or where this email may be going? No  one has gotten
an NDR or a "delayed delivery" message yet either . . .

tia

Chris