-----Original Message-----
From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 9:00 AM
Posted To: swynk
Conversation: outbound [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: outbound [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Update:

I rebooted my IMC server and it now has 5000 emails sitting there in the
MTA
queue to the Internet Mail Server (same server) . . .  they seem to be
going
down slowly since the reboot . . .

All services were running prior . . .
Has anyone seen this before?