From: PF: Exchange [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 6:35
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange (5.5) server not available

It may be unrelated, but always helps: make sure your DNS is working
correctly and those windows 2000 clients can resolve the name of the
exchange server (NSLOOKUP exchsvrname)

-Kevin

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.