From: Steve Sorenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 10:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Messagelabs. Postini, etc..

Hello all,

I wonder if those of you that have have experience with the above services
could take a moment and share them, good or bad?

We're currently using Messagelabs (the idea was to help control spam and add
an additional layer of virus protection to our network), and while the
anti-spam and anti-virus scanning service are good, the outbound mail has
been very unreliable and we've actually moved our outbound back to our
gateway SMTP servers as a result. Technical support has been poor as well.

TIA for any comments.

Steve