I'm shocked! <g>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Beckwith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: Timeout Errors Backing up Exchange 2000 with Backup Exec 9

An update for all those following this thread. Last night we separated the
Exchange server from the main backup job and both ran flawlessly. Amazing.
Wonder what Veritas will have to say about that...

Thanks...Ray

Thought for the day:
A good rule of thumb is if you've made it to thirty-five and your job still
requires you to wear a name tag, you've made a serious vocational error.
--Dennis Miller