I haven't fixed it yet but I do have that key.  Its dword and its set to 3.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Ko
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 12:40 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

I don't know if you have fixed this problem or not, but I just ran into
something similar to your situtation so I thought I give my 2 cents...

Can you check to see if you have NoOST key in the
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\OST?  If you do have the
key, what type of the registry key is that?  string value, Binary Value,
DWORD value, etc?  If it's not the DWORD registry key, delete and
recreate it with DWORD value.

I accidently created the NoOST key with the string value and it caused
my appoitments to disappear, but I was able to see them in OWA.  After
replacing it with DWORD registry key, everything came back...

Brian