See I wouldn't call that particularly slow, I don't know if I could put a
figure on what I would consider slow, but that's the sort of figure that
sounds acceptable, but it probably bloody annoying idf you're sat watching
it :-)

I think I read something on the shavlik newsgroups about a registry patch
that increases the simultaneous connections/performance?

regards,
Paul
--
Paul Hutchings