From: Erick Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Message failure

Hello,

I'm fairly new at working with Exchange. I'm having a problem with sending
mail from my account. With almost every message (but not every one), I get
an error. The problem is, the message that Exchange sends back to me is all
but useless, I can't find any other references to the error. How can I dig
into this and find out what happened? I've check the event log with no
success.

Thanks,
Erick