Ummm...  \dev\null is nowhere.  It's an eternally empty bit bucket.

-----Original Message-----
From: Louanne Fournier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 3:03 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: users no longer exist - what to do with their mail?

Thanks everyone for the ideas and assistance.

Will I have to clean up \dev\null in the same way you have to manually
clean the badmail directory?

Louanne Fournier, CCNA, MCSE
Technical Analyst
(905) 319-8378 Ext. 240
FAX (905) 319-8397
www.nexterna.com

NEXTERNA E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is intended to be strictly confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print,
copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in
error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal
criminal law.