Greetings!

I am going to throw out a question, showing my obvious exchange
ignorance. We have 4 Exchange Mail Servers in our Organization and we
need to replace one of them, as the box is old and slow. This server
serves about 100 mailboxes. I am assuming I can build out the new
server, install exchange and just move the mailboxes to the new server.
The only problem I see with this, is having to reconfigure all of the
clients to point to the new server.

I would really like to keep the server name the same, but don't think it
is possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeremy