Hello,

Some of the things I've encountered with the faq move, and received no
help from the faq or list :-):

-Some Public Folders not fully syncing.  I THINK this was because of
Trend Scanmail mucking things up.  To resolve things I turned off PF
Scanning on both source and target , and then dropped a message in every
damn PF (source side) that wasn't synced up.  You should allow a couple
days for the initial sync.  I waited over a week, etc... But, things
synced up in a couple hours after dropping in messages.  In ESM, Server,
Store, PF, you can export the PF item count and bring into Excel.

-Some mailboxes won't move.  Less than 1%.  Corrupt messages usually.
ISINTEG doesn't fix things.  Track down the messages and delete (get
creative in how to delete: OWA, IMAP, Virus scanning turned off,...).

-A lot of configuration to copy over (store limits, Maintenance times,
SMTP, OWA, Monitors, Backups,...)

-Blackberry users have been an annoyance.  I've just started testing
with those users.  Not much written up, guess it's just suppose to work.
Would be nice if they'd pay for maintenance!  Rights at the Sever level
for the Blackberry Admin account are very different between the new and
old server...

The faq, and it's links, covered the rest that I can recall.

A DR server move would've been easier and quicker, but we've been doing
that since Exchange 3.0, and we were just looking to leave some of the
cruft behind.

Good Luck,
Brent