Sure, do it. Outlook 2003 is really nice. We are upgrading from 2000
straight to 2003. What a difference!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 7:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook 2003.

We are currently running Exchange 5.5 and are looking at moving to Exchange
2003 and skipping Exchange 2000. We are currently running Outlook 2002 on
our client systems.

My question is...

Are there any reasons not to begin moving our client desktops to Outlook
2003? Does anyone know of any compatibility issues running it against
Exchange 5.5 or having clients with mixed versions aside from the fact that
features that are introduced in Outlook 2003 will not be available to those
clients that still have Outlook 2002?

I have installed it on my desk and really like it once I have figured out
where everything went to. I would like to start putting it on others so that
we can have a more gradual rollout.

Thanks

Ken Powell
Systems Administrator
Clark County Office of Budget and Information Services (OBIS)
Vancouver, Washington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (360) 397-6121 x4658
Fax: (360) 759-6001