From: Ben Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 2:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003.

Check with your MS licensing rep for exact details.  I was told that
each Exchange 2003 CAL includes a license to use Outlook 2003, but not
all of Office.  I don't believe that you can use Exchange 2000 CAL's do
to this, though.  Again, to be sure, check with MS.  They are the only
ones authorized to quote official licensing.

Ben Winzenz
Network Engineer
Gardner & White
(317) 581-1580 ext 418