From: Berepoot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 October 2003 12:42
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Store.exe in Task Manager

Using: W2K sp3 + Exch 2K sp4.
When I look in Task Manager I see that the store.exe process has a size
of
about 700 MB. When I reboot my server and I look again to the store.exe
process it only has a value of 25 MB.

Is there a way to do this manually in stead of rebooting? Ok, I could do
this probably by restarting the services, but is it also possible to act
without stopping the services. (And maybe an extra: how come?)

Many thaks
Kurt

http://www.star.net.uk

Mike Scott
IT Manager, Edinburgh Petroleum Services Ltd
Research Park, Riccarton,
Edinburgh, Scotland, EH14 4AP
Tel: +44 (0) 131 449 4536
Fax: +44 (0) 131 449 5123