My CIO has asked me to attend a meeting in which IBM is going to propose outsourcing
our e-mail services, taking over for our 350 Exchange 2000 mailboxes.

I'm looking for arguments to marshal against outsourcing.  So far, what I've got is:
*       security:  We use Clearswift MIMEsweeper to block incoming (and outgoing)
messages containing viruses or executable files (.bat, .exe, etc.).  This being IBM,
I'm sure they can protect against viruses, though.
*       disaster recovery:  Our disaster site is updated in real time.  During the
blackout in August e-mail was up twenty minutes after I arrived at the DR site.
Again, probably not a potent line item against IBM.
*       regulatory:  we have some regulatory requirements for keeping all records
(including e-mail) on site for seven years.
*       integration:  Our CRM solution integrates directly into Exchange, adding
contacts directly to the users' mailboxes.
*       performance:  I have trouble seeing how performance would be adequate when the
mail server is off site.
*       price:  250 users.  350 mailboxes.  140GB/month (according to the Journal
folders).  That can't be cheap.
*       legacy:  Seven years of preexisting e-mail, spread out among mailboxes and pst
files.  About 200GB all told.

What else am I missing?