From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 4:46 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Your PC seized, modem used for LD calls

I haven't had a modem in at least 3 years.
I don't even want a landline anymore, but until someone can come up with a
way to have multiple cell phones with the same number, I'm stuck.

Also, one can request an international dialing block on their lines. You
then enter a code to make an international call.